Resources I ❤️
Below is a collection of helpful real estate resources I like to use.
Real Estate Investor Websites
The answer is Carrot. Every time.
I am biased here because I work for Carrot but I truly believe they make the best real estate investor websites on the planet. There are literally hundreds of members doing $100k+ from their Carrot site alone.
Real Estate CRM
It really depends on your volume and complexity. If you have more than 2-3 acquisition managers you might need something more complicated but for most of us, InvestorFuse , REIBlackbook, and Forefront CRM are great options I. I know an investor in Dallas and Kentucky who do 10+ deals per month all from a whiteboard in their office. Don’t overthink it.
SEO Tools & Resources
- Ahrefs – for insights and digging into data
- AgencyAnalytics – for tracking data and dashboards and running SEO audits
- Spyfu – for competitive analysis and paid keyword ideas
- Brian Dean at Backlinko – just read all of his stuff and you’ll have a PHD in SEO.
- Beginners – Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Intermediate – How To Invest In Real Estate
- Investors looking for deals out of state – Long-Distance Real Estate Investing
- Advanced Investors – Tax Free Wealth